Wednesday, May 13, 2015

An All Lady July Call to Arms

(That title sounds a little ominous, I promise, no vigilante justice needed)

I know you're thinking, um Wesley, it's not even June, I know you're a Type A but isn't this really planning ahead ? It is thinking ahead, but I'm going to be out and about for a long time in June (hooray!) and summer gets so busy for everyone.

And I like to plan things stupidly in advance.



(this gif will be in heavy rotation)




In case you haven't heard, this is the blog's second All Lady July! All Lady July celebrates all things literary and ladies and I need your help! I've had a couple of you lovely people already say they want in, and I thank you! (I'll be emailing you swell humans later today). But there is room for more lady comrades!

Curious about what you could guest post about?

-Reviewing a book by your favorite lady author

- Are there any characteristics from your favorite female book characters that you wish you had? (Feisty like Anne of Green Gables? Archery expert like Katniss?)

-Are there any books that you feel like made you into the lady that you are? Or characters who influenced you and your life?

-Who encouraged you to read? Was it your mom, your grandma, a teacher, a librarian?

-If you could have dinner and drinks (because of course, drinks) with one or a few female authors who would they be?

-What book/s would you stick in the hand of every 13 year old girl? What book do you wish someone put in YOUR hand as a 13 year old girl?

These are only a few options! Let your imagination run wild!

Thank you so much for your support! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I like! I like!! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your "heeeeeey, so you want to guest post?" email will be dropping into your inbox sometime today, haha.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!